CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello!!! Its a been a long time since I posted anything. Don't think that it was because I was really busy, quite the opposite, there is only so much I can post about changing diapers and cleaning my house, but I thought I would give an update.

Caitlyn is walking now, wonderful....We have also noticed her personality coming through and it is a little frightening at times. She is kind of a bully. Below are pictures of her picking on Xander...Yes she is not even 1 yet and she is picking on a 3 1/2 year old...And she thinks it hilarious!!!


We went to Temple Square to look at the Christmas lights which was a lot of fun...My mom gave Caitlyn a new coat with a little fur hat, she looked like a little russian. (And everyone we passed kept saying how adorable she was, just kidding, I am not one of those parents).


Xander was so excited to wake up to snow today. He got his snow pants on and played outside and ate tons of snow, while Caityln stayed inside with me where it is warm and wished for the warm weather once again.
So anyway we are doing great!!! I feel like I haven't seen anyone for so long I hope everyone is doing great!!!

4 comments:

Summer said...

They are both adorable. She does look like she's wearing a little ushanka!

Travis has been wearing his snow suit all day. (We're inside.) Maybe it's like girls and their princess tutus?

Erica said...

Oh my gosh. I love your daughter! And your son of course but I want a girl just like caitlyn! She is such a punk but at the same time she is so dang adorable! Give her a kiss for me! Angel or Devil... we will never know!

Jen Bird said...

I love that she's walking. Let's get her and Pres together to play! They can follow each other around and make lots of messes together....love this age! ;)

Paul + Emily said...

NIKKI- How are you doing? Your kids are absolutely adorable and I love reading your blog!! I hope you are doing well!! How old are you kids?