CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great Friends

So I was so excited to get a call from my friend Katie letting me know that she was in town. As we got to reminiscing I remembered what great times we had and how many great friends I have. So this post is dedicated to the great friends that I have made and the great times I have had.









I have made such great friends; I hope we can always keep in touch and even though we all live in different states and only see each other once a year, I hope we never forget these moments. And not to get even more sappy or anything, but I want all my friends to know that I love them and that I will always be here to listen and be a friend. And all of the friends that I have that are not pictured here, I love you all too and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful support system in my life.

6 comments:

Jen Bird said...

It's so fun to reminisce and look through old photos. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! ;) Make sure to remind me about next week so I won't forget! :)

jeannie said...

OH college days are the best!! It's a good thing we had that time to be wild and crazy. If I acted like that now that i'm an old fart they would put me in a looney bin!!

Meghan said...

Hi Nikki-

This is Meghan, Katie's little sister!! I love all these pictures! I am glad you guys are all still friends too... it is awesome! Sorry I am a blog stalker... I found yours through Marcie's!!

Stevens Family said...

Nikki- Wow! That brought back some fun memories! We sure had a lot of fun. I had kind of forgotten about all of sleeping on Gma and Gpa's round bed. Those were sure the good ol' days!!

MichelleB said...

I can't believe how young you all look!!! It is so nice to have such great friends!

Anonymous said...

Nikki! That was so awesome! I loved all of the pics. I am pretty sure we talked about most of those pics while I was at your house....our dear friend Ben Affleck! Love you lots! It was wonderful to see you and your beautiful kids!
Love ya!
Katie