CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Glorious Day


This is a picture of Xander dressed up for his first Halloween. I thought today would be a fitting day to put this picture up because today is one of those great mom days. After being up all night with a sick child, changing poopy sheets, no naps, temper tantrum in the post office, and chasing a child around Albertsons while holding an 18 lb baby in the other arm - I splurged on a little bit of chocolate and a couple of Diet Dr Peppers and I am now ready to say how grateful I am to be a mother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sucker

jeannie said...

What was that comment?? WEIRD!!

I know sometimes they are little devils but then the next minute they make you smile and you are then again so grateful to have them!
Sorry for the sickness....maybe lunch next week!

Nikki Hansen said...

yeah the weird comment was left my Luke - shocker i know

MELissa said...

awwwww baby xander!! that's the xander i remember! it's been too long nikki... too long...

miss ya

jeannie said...

That's funny! Luke you are so mysterious!
OH know nikki I need to get the book from you sometime maybe this week.