CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008





So we started our playgroup. Anyone who wants to come is welcome. Last week we went to Jumpin' Jacks and the kids played on the blow-up toys. They had a lot of fun and took really good naps afterward (the best part). Tomorrow we are doing a healthy recipe exchange. My whole family is on this huge health kick right now and I would love to get some good recipes.


On a completely different matter; this guy that lives down the street from me makes snow sculptures every time that it snows. Right after Caitlyn was born he made Thomas the Tank Engine out of snow. Xander absolutely loves trains so we took him up there and took some pictures and they were so awesome.

5 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Hey we got Caitlyn's birth announcement in the mail..SO cute! I'm glad that you have a blog now. Maybe if I make my way down south I could come to a playgroup, they look like tons of fun!

Jen Bird said...

I'm excited about the playgroup! It was fun last week with the healthy recipe exchange. I won't be there tomorrow, but I'll definetly be there next week. Thanks for organizing that!

jeannie said...

hey nikki! those jumping places are fun we had one in tucson called pump it up. i love that you can just let the kids loose there. the kids and i are in utah now so get ready for some partying!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite healthy cookbook is Feeding the Whole Family, by Cynthia Lair. Later you can get Feeding the Young Athlete.

http://www.feedingfamily.com/

My kids love the giant bouncy houses, too.

Kylee Brown said...

I love the picture of Xander with Thomas the train! It is awesome!! Its such a model looking picture!