CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

So I am not bringin' so much Sexy back this week. It started a week ago when Luke got Influenza. Xander got it next and on Wednesday we spent 3 hours at the ER because Xander had 103 degree temp. Wonderful!!! Caitlyn was next; it is so sad too because there is nothing we can do except give her Tylenol for the fever - so she is miserable. Fortunately, I didn't get it until now so Luke is better and Xander is better and Caitlyn should be getting better in the next day or too. Anyway, I hate flu season; although the worst part is the sick kids. So sorry I missed play group last week; we will come back with full force next week.

2 comments:

MELissa said...

oh my goodness! nikki i just found you on here! how are you!??! you guys look great!!! i miss you!

Jenny said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! We miss yoyu guys and want to hang out. Has Luke found another job? Let us know if we can help in any way.