CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008




So this is so weird, but I just found the comments!!! You guys are awesome. So today was a big day for us. Luke got a new job that starts on Tuesday and it is full time with benefits, so I today I told work I wasn't coming back. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, because I love my job, but it is time for me to take care of my family and I really think I have been given the opportunity to do that now. I am so excited because I want to start doing play groups and book clubs and all the fun stuff that comes with staying home with my kids. I will really miss all of the people at work because they were so much fun and we had some good times, but I know this is what I supposed to do. Love you all!!! Also thanks for all that came to the blessing on Sunday - I will post pictures later with Caitlyn in her blessing dress; she looked beautiful; girls are so much more fun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki Mackay! I am so happy for you! I know that you have been so excited and wanting to stay home with your adorable babies! Congrats!!! Tell Luke I am super-duper proud of him! What a good daddy! Lucky for me I ended up letting go of all but one of my daycare kids! Now I have more time for my kids...especially all that is going on with Isabel. Hopefully I will soon join you in the world of SAHM'S (stay at home mom's) I guess I am kinda close!
Love ya lots!
Katie

Shanny said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go Luke! Where is he going to be working? Fantastic news :)

paigeandbryce said...

Yea, Nikki, we are so happy for you guys!! Where is Luke going to be working? Remember when he told us you guys might move to Spokane? :)

Lindsey Lee said...

Yes, lets get going on the play group/book club!! I have lots of fun ideas for the kiddos!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Where did you work, and where is Luke working? By the way, you look great for just having another babe!

jeannie said...

Nikki you look so good and your family is so cute!! Congrats on the job and get ready to do some partying with me too!!

Meghan said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! :) What cute kids you have there. ;)