CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I just wanted to pay tribute to one of the most influential women in my life - my mom. Mom, you have been through a lot in the last 50 years:
Hairstyles -


and Homes-

you have a Wonderful Husband

5 Beautiful Children

and 5 Cute Grandchildren

You are a beautiful example and inspiration to us all and we love you. I hope you have another 50 years left in you (as long as you don't go crazy) because there is so much more ahead for you.

5 comments:

Kylee Brown said...

I think i'm going to just copy and paste this onto my profile too :)

MichelleB said...

a very cute post. happy birthday LuAnn. We love you!

jeannie said...

Seriously your mom is one of the coolest people on the planet!! Happy Bday Lu!!! We love you!!

MELissa said...

awhhh.. that's the sweetest post ever... your mom is good people. :) you are too by the way!!

Meg said...

What a cute post!! That is so sweet of you and I love your Mom too! Tell her happy b-day for me! :)