CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!! I hope everyone had a fun day. We went to the zoo on saturday and had lots of fun. Xander is at a great age for the zoo because he actually knows what is going on. He knows what tigers and bears and monkeys are, but I am afraid that he doesn't know what a cow and chicken are. Although when we saw the monkeys he said, "mom look at the monkey, or maybe it's a cat". I guess they both have fur so that's all that matters. You will notice Xander's girly blue hat. We let him pick out a hat because it was really hot and he wanted the girly blue hat. Luke tried so hard to convince him to get a different more many hat, but he would not let us get anyother hat. At least it's not pink, I guess.
Caitlyn also discovered corn dogs and popsicles and she really enjoyed them.

4 comments:

Kylee Brown said...

I love those pics of kaitlyn!!! She is so freaking cute...who doesn't like corn dogs and popsicles?!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Kaitlyn is growing so fast! She's a doll. I love your new place, we'll have to play volleyball and make s'mores!

Jen Bird said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of your new place, oh and LOvE the pencil sharpener...it made me laugh!! How hillarious, and the gold floor is rock'n!! What a cute place! And what a enormous backyard! I want to come and see it in person!

Gasaway Family said...

I love Caitlyn's blue mouth, very cute. I like your new place, the back yard looks huge!