CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its been a while


Well it has been a while since my last post. Lots has happened - our first annual Mothers Day Weekend; we ate, talked and shopped. We all decided our night away was not long enough. But we did do quite a bit of damage at the outlets. Not all of those bags are mine - we all had our fair share.





We also took Xander to A Day out with Thomas. It was a lot of fun besides the horrible wind and the crowds. He really enjoyed it.

I also want to thank Lindsey for arranging the Modbe party/SYTYCD party. It was a lot of fun and we tried on some really cute swimsiuts (although not as cute on the body).

Not that anyone is interested in what my kids are doing but jusst an update - Caitlyn is rolling everywhere and Xander is addicted to Super Mario Brothers on Nintendo DS (he is horrible at it and thinks it is hilarious when mario dies).

Also, we are moving to Orem on June 1st and we are really excited. We have loved living with my parents and Xander is going to have a hard time without my mom right upstairs, but it is time to move on and do our own thing now.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Cool! Sounds like fun shopping. So where in orem? Yay! We can get together ore often now. Let us know.

Marnie Bergeson said...

Hi Nikki,

So I found your blog (obviously) through Angie's. Funny how that happens. I've been scrolling through and just think it's so sweet! Your family picture is amazing. You guys all look so beautiful/handsome. You seem like you are a super mom! Well, just wanted to say hi. Tell your family hello too.

Jen Bird said...

I can't believe that fun shopping trip!! Way to go! I want to come and see all the fun treasures you found! What a fun girl's night out!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Nicole!  How fun that you are a blogger too!  And I am so excited that you are moving to Orem!  We seriously need to hang out!  Are you  still working or just chillin with the little ones?  They are sooooo cute and it was fun see you at Red Robin!

Meghan said...

Ooh, how fun! I'm jealous that you were given spending money! That's better than spending your own. :)

So, GNO is not this week... but maybe next week sometime because Jen will be up that whole week.

Post pics of the new place ASAP!! :) We don't care if it's boxes. :P

Jenny said...

We missed you at the BBQ at the Nord's. I hope Xander is feeling better.

Stevens Family said...

Nikki-
I'm so glad to have your blog address. You all look like you are doing great! Please tell me you are going to the reunion:) I would love to see you and your family!

Erica said...

That trip was so much fun! I hope we get to do that again. I need to come visit you guys are your new house! I miss the kids so much! And it would defineatly help when I miss Sam too! Love yoU!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Nikki! I am so sad that you moved! When you got up in church and said that, I almost cried! I tried to find you after church, but you were no where to be found. At least Orem isn't too far so you can still come and play. Your family will be missed, I am so sad. So is Nate.

MELissa said...

i had to tell you that i was driving this morning and i was hit by the urge to come visit utah... not sure where it came from exactly, but i thought about you guys... miss ya!!