CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Daily Holidays

So I was at the grocery store and looked on the bulletin boards that list like apartments and piano lessons and stuff - well I saw a calendar that recognized April 26, 2008 as Tai Chi day. So happy Tai Chi day everyone. So I wanted to find other holidays that might be fun to celebrate sometime. I found a website http://www.dailyholidays.net/ that lists holidays for everyday. So I am thinking it might be kind of fun to start celebrating random holidays, just to make life more interesting. Just FYI, May 2nd is No Pants Day - I don't recommend celebrating that holiday anywhere except for in the comfort of your own home - no one wants to see that. So check out the website and find some fun, wacky holidays that you can celebrate.

3 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

Im so with you on this!! Lets plan fun things to do on random day holidays! You are so sweet to help me kick off celebrating holidays with my tai chi surprise! Love it...although my relaxation won't officially start until kiddos are IN BED! You da best.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I am TOTALLY celebrating NO PANTS DAY! Yea! Don't come to my house that day! ha ha ha!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Wait, I'll be in Las Vegas. Hey, i'll bet no on notices.